Business Chemistry: How to Build and Sustain Thriving Businesses in the Chemical Industry is a concise text aimed at chemists, other natural scientists, and engineers who want to develop essential management skills. Written in an accessible style with the needs of managers in mind, this book provides an introduction to essential management theory, models, and practical tools relevant to the chemical industry and associated branches such as pharmaceuticals and consumer goods. Drawing on first-hand management experience and in-depth research projects, the authors of this book outline the key topics to build and sustain businesses in the chemical industry.
Chemistry, Strategic Paths to Understanding
The book addresses important topics such as strategy and new business development, describes global trends that shape chemical companies, and looks at recent issues such as business model innovation. Features of this practitioner-oriented book include: Eight chapters covering all the management topics relevant to chemists, other natural scientists and engineers.
Chapters co-authored by experienced practitioners from companies such as Altana, A. Kearney, and Evonik Industries.
- The Not So Secret Rules to the Game of Life | For People with the Guts to Live Consciously.
- Orlando Bloom Exposed: Arching His Way to Fame and Fortune (The Incredible Hunks Book 2)?
- Top Authors?
- Tactical Firearms Training Secrets: that you can use in the privacy of your own home to hardwire elite Spec Ops level combat and competition shooting skills quickly and for little to no money.!
- Chemistry News -- ScienceDaily.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today!
Annotation This discussion addresses effective learning practices for chemistry, general chemistry in particular. Publisher Description This discussion addresses effective learning practices for chemistry, general chemistry in particular.
Events Calendar | Scripps Institution of Oceanography, UC San Diego
Product Details Author. Publication Date.
Country of Publication. The Nile. Shop Now.
Enjoy Now. Pay Later. Pay in four simple instalments, available instantly at checkout.
- Der Meistermediator: integriertes Konfliktmanagement (Meisterreihe (Masterbooks) 3) (German Edition);
- Blood Moon.
- Review of the St. Johns River Water Supply Impact Study: Report 1!
Pay in 4 equal installments Use your existing debit or credit card. Select Afterpay at checkout No long forms, instant approval online.
The New Science of Team Chemistry
Get your order without delay Your order will be shipped as normal. Pay it, easy. Pay it in 6 weekly automatic payments, interest free.
Pay in 6 equal installments Use your existing debit or credit card. Select Laybuy at checkout No long forms, instant approval online. Loading your Wishlists Cancel new Wishlist Save Wishlist.